Math IA help!

Amirah

• 2 months later...

I remember reading on IA that went into stellar orbitals, at that point it gets into Physics and you need to make sure you stick into mostly math. The teacher that commented on that idea said it might lower their score, but be sure to double check that. Overall it's a complicated topic, and you still need to incorporate curriculum material, so be sure to do that. Here's an example of an IA that went into Physics and turned it into math and scored high. 

Edited by lxith

1 hour ago, lxith said:

I remember reading on IA that went into stellar orbitals, at that point it gets into Physics and you need to make sure you stick into mostly math. The teacher that commented on that idea said it might lower their score, but be sure to double check that. Overall it's a complicated topic, and you still need to incorporate curriculum material, so be sure to do that. Here's an example of an IA that went into Physics and turned it into math and scored high. 

Well. Thank you. I don't know how to make it into more math. Thank you very much