Alias Grace EE - Help Please!

MA123

For my EE, I was considering studying the novel Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood (so a Category 1 Literature essay). I still need to find a research question.

I was considering the question : how is masculinity portrayed in Margaret Atwood's Alias Grace?

My problem is that I don't know if it's the most appropriate question to pick for the book, and if I should go for another (but keep in mind I wanted to pick an original idea). 

What do you guys think? This research question or another? Any ideas/suggestions would help!

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, MountEETOKIA said:

Hi!

I happen to have a high-scoring student written English EE sample. (A-grade)

If you need some reference/inspiration, you can check it out here.

Cheers! Let me know if I helped.

Hi!

Thanks (again)! I'll take a look at them - good essays really help, especially for English!

Hey! Maybe "In what ways is masculinity portrayed by the character (name of the character/s) in the novel Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood?"

or

"How do Margaret Atwood deliberately portray masculinity in the novel Alias Grace through the character of (name of the character/s)?"

I am not sure if you were asking to mix up the words a little bit in the question you were considering or if you wanted a whole new question regarding another topic. If it is the second one, I haven't read the book 😕 so I can't really help you in that case. Good luck though.