Jump to content

Recommended Posts

She can consider:

1) Retake the exam (recommended) or

2)Apply remark through IBDP co-ordinator (all external works will be remarked and points can go up or down and the fee is not cheap) while applying to retake the exam 


3) Apply to programs/universities/colleges that do not require diploma. I believe some will consider certificate applicants.


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...