Emergency

Kiichi1225

Hello IB students. I have got emergency situation regarding revising of up coming Mock exam. 

I think some of us know the really useful resource of all past papers, which is called IB Documents Team. 

https://www.ibdocuments.com/

It is kind of clouds that everyone can access with either no pass words and ID, and there are around 10 years of past papers on all subject.

However, it is taken down under DMCA organisation and IB Documents Team trying best of complying. Fortunately, they left some of other link of resources.

Then the problem is we actually cannot access to the mirror of IB Doc. Once we click the link which says Examsnap, you can go to the another link with the button says PAST PAPERS, but we are required to put passwords in order to get the access of the mirror. 

I have tried my best to find out the passwords looking everywhere relevant with IB Doc.

So If anybody knows how to access there and can tell me as our kindness, I deeply appreciate for you.

Thank you.

Edited by Kiichi1225