HL Economics or HL Physics

rrre

Hello!

I am planning to major in economics or business in university, and am thinking of studying in the US or Canada.

Should I take HL Physics with HL Math application and HL Visual Art to show my willingness to take the most challenging course out of what I can, or take HL Economics instead of HL Physics to relieve my stress with HL Physics and HL Math, and aim for higher grade overall?

Thank you.

Hi 

I would like to say that you should take HL Economics. I do  HL Economics and Physics and as of right now, HL Physics is very hard for me(There is a lot of math). From what I've heard, HL math is pretty hard, but if you are willing to do Economics in UNI, I would advice you to take HL math (Econ in UNI has a lot of math). HL Econ has more theory related (There is a bit of math), but it's more depending on your writing skills(BS skills). 

Good luck in IB, wish you all the best. (頑張ろう!)

(Basically, don't choose IB physics, cuz you WILL die, unless your math concepts are very good, then go for it, but you're already planning doing Econ, Business related subjects, so don't do it) 

Edited by Mazabaza
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2019 at 11:39 AM, rrre said:

Hello!

I am planning to major in economics or business in university, and am thinking of studying in the US or Canada.

Should I take HL Physics with HL Math application and HL Visual Art to show my willingness to take the most challenging course out of what I can, or take HL Economics instead of HL Physics to relieve my stress with HL Physics and HL Math, and aim for higher grade overall?

Thank you.

hey, ur subjects seem great, however, u need to choose the subjects based on ur major. so since ur gonna major in business or economics... u can do this. Math HL, Business HL, Economics HL, and the rest SL 

Math HL and another since HL is too difficult and will be stressing and art HL has a lottttt of work. so u should be wise about what you choose or else ur gonna end up not having enough time for ur courses. 

• Like 1