Guidance With Biology EE

Hello everyone would love some advice. 

my rq: (rough ik) is

what is the effect of different ph's (1-10) on the probiotic 'Lactobacillus paracasel Shirota' with regards to reaching the small intestines and being successfully absorbed.

i wanna gets pre nourished agar gels. with set ph's from 1-10 and proceed with 5 trials at each ph and use the data of the sustained bacteria colonies as to measure the effect of the phs. but i want to relate this to human science and see their effectiveness in human medicine and see if they are actually absorbed and can withstand the ph of the intestines where there absorbed.

any ideas on differing approaches or rewording research question appreciated

53 minutes ago, Gabstr said:

what is the effect of different ph's (1-10) on the probiotic 'Lactobacillus paracasel Shirota' with regards to reaching the small intestines and being successfully absorbed.

i wanna gets pre nourished agar gels. with set ph's from 1-10 and proceed with 5 trials at each ph and use the data of the sustained bacteria colonies as to measure the effect of the phs. but i want to relate this to human science and see their effectiveness in human medicine and see if they are actually absorbed and can withstand the ph of the intestines where there absorbed.

Update cause new and not letting me edit. sorryyyy'

what is the effect of different ph's on the effectiveness of the probiotic 'Lactobacillus casei Shirota' and can it hence be successfully absorbed by the small intestine and improve the functioning of the digestive system

its hard compared to access some students have compared to our school, does a simple approach hinder my marks.