Subject help ASAP

I have 4 HLs and I am thinking about dropping Bio but if I drop Bio I will have to change my Math course from Math AA SL to Math AI SL and I feel like I will be underestimating my value and undermining my skill set. 

My course combination is:

English A HL

Psychology HL

Theater HL

Bio HL

Math AA SL

Spanish Ab Initio SL 

and if I drop Bio my HLs will be :

Theater HL

English A HL

Psychology HL

55 minutes ago, melitsa said:

I have 4 HLs and I am thinking about dropping Bio but if I drop Bio I will have to change my Math course from Math AA SL to Math AI SL and I feel like I will be underestimating my value and undermining my skill set. 

My course combination is:

English A HL

Psychology HL

Theater HL

Bio HL

Math AA SL

Spanish Ab Initio SL 

and if I drop Bio my HLs will be :

Theater HL

English A HL

Psychology HL

What do you want to study at the university? And have you checked the website/emailed the uni that you want to apply to in order to see if you really need Maths AA? If the course/uni doesn't require you to have Maths AA, you'll be fine with Maths AI even if you're good at Maths, you will just have less work on you.

22 minutes ago, ChocolateAndVanilla said:

What do you want to study at the university? And have you checked the website/emailed the uni that you want to apply to in order to see if you really need Maths AA? If the course/uni doesn't require you to have Maths AA, you'll be fine with Maths AI even if you're good at Maths, you will just have less work on you.

Thank you really much for the respond. I want to study social work combined with either sociology or psychology. The unies that I am aiming for don't require me to have Math AA but if I drop bio I feel like I am undermining my value.