Okay, so for the knowledge question, I had some trouble coming up with a question. At one point, the ToK teacher wanted an update on my presentation and she wasn't satisfied with my knowledge question, so she basically helped me come up with one. After a few days, I realised the KQ that my teacher had given me is from the prescribed title for the ToK Essay of the same year and so I got worried and approached her.

When I told her about the issue, she said she'll check and make sure for me. So after another few days, I went up to ask her if it was fine using that question and she said it was. I forgot all about it up until now and I'm so paranoid that I'll lose my diploma because of it. I overthink a lot of scenarios in my head and it's been bugging me a lot recently and it isn't helpful as I'm having my final exams next week. I know that everything I've used from others is cited but I still get scared from plagiarism for some reason (??).

Is it likely that the IB will eliminate my diploma because of this? I'm really scared and worried because I'm actually trying really hard with my studying and I don't want it to go down by the drain just like that.