Physics SL/HL how to get a 7

ioannapapn

Hello everyone, I have found a website that offers help to both HL and SL physics students. It includes videos explaining past paper questions by topic and by year from May 2016 to May 2019. The videos are very analytical as they show the question and go through a detailed solution that would get full marks. It also has a question bank and practice papers.

I did my exams in May19 and I wish I had known about this website as it offers the ideal help that physics students need. It doesn't require payment for the majority of the videos meaning that you have access to them with no need to sign in. I would suggest though to buy the membership for the full package as it is only 39 euros comparing to other websites where you need to pay more than 100 euros and they don't have video explanations. 

This website can help you achieve a solid 6 or 7 in physics as going through paper 1 and paper 2 analytically is the best practice for your IB exam. 

https://paperplainz.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...