What should my EE be?

emmakate13

Hey so I am trying to come up with topics for my EE. I am stuck and do not know what to write about for this essay. I really enjoy playing soccer (football) and politics revolving around immigration, drug cartels, and my country's international involvement. Please help me come up with topics! Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, emmakate13 said:

Hey so I am trying to come up with topics for my EE. I am stuck and do not know what to write about for this essay. I really enjoy playing soccer (football) and politics revolving around immigration, drug cartels, and my country's international involvement. Please help me come up with topics! Thanks in advance!

Do not worry. The choice of topic for the essay is up to you. For example, this topic of politics revolving around immigration is closer to me. U can use revives for choosing. Like this - edusson.  That sounds very useful to me. Because you can find out what advantages and disadvantages the service has before working with it. And make a choice given the experience of other users.

Edited by Vato
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...