Business Extended Essay, Please Help

KareemMiski

I am a student from an IB school in Lebanon and I just started my senior year. My extended essay topic is "How does the organizational structure and corporate culture of Apple Inc impact its effectiveness." My teacher likes it and I wanted to ask for some feedback on the topic, and also if anybody has any tips as to how I can achieve a level 7. I also wanted to ask if anyone had any sample level 7 business EE's. I really want a 7 so if anyone has any samples and is also able to give me feedback it would be amazing.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I am in serious trouble. I have ordered an essay online. And it looks I came across a fraudster. It is lucking I made a very small prepayment. Now they do not respond and it looks they will not revert. Are you happy with the services you use? What is your favorite legit essay writing service? I really need some serious suggestions. How do you pay for the work? And what is the guarantee you will get a completed work in the end?

Edited by fjooiks

• 1 year later...

Hey,
I came across your discussion and couldn't leave without a comment. I'm using one great service for the last couple of months and find it very useful.Haven't had a single issue.
Check some suggestions here https://pro-papers.com/blog/descriptive-essay-topics Also, if you're busy or struggling with ideas, they can do it for you.

• 3 months later...