How difficult will French B SL be?

I live in Canada and I’ve been in late french immersion for four years now, and the majority of my classes like science, history, etc. were taught in French. I’m going into the IB next year I wanted to know how difficult it would be for me to get like a 5, 6, 7. In my regular French classes I’ve always gotten around 95% but my province doesn’t have a very difficult grading system. 

Thanks! Would you have any tips to studying or improving/getting a good mark. I didn’t do that well on my French exam this year and honestly it’s probably because I didn’t really study but I’m not sure how to study for French. This summer I’m going to Quebec for five weeks to a university to improve my French so hopefully that helps. 

With those credentials, you shouldn't have a problem getting a good grade, as long as you're willing to put in the work just like for any other class. I started French from scratch in seventh grade, and am now in grade 11 doing SL French, so I'd say I'm about intermediate. Certainly never had any other classes taught in French. I'm generally getting 6's, with the occasional 5 and 7; it's definitely doable as long as you listen to your teacher.