Lit HL1 Interactive Oral on Perfume. Advice?

IsabelleGoslan

I need help with my Interactive Oral for Lit HL... 

1.) I can't decide which of the three books to do it on. My options are No Exit, Perfume and The Reader. 

2.) I really can't think of any good content from The Reader as it was by far my least favourite book out of the three. 

3.) The discussion scares me and my class is full of kids who dominate the discussion and don't let anyone who's not in their clique speak. Any advice?

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

Suspect this reply comes rather late but my suggestion would be to do it about whichever book you liked the most and try to do it about something you find interesting or you liked. I've not read the other two books but Perfume is one of my favourite books and there's load in it you can talk about. Just think what you found the most engaging!

You'll find that if you're interested in a topic, you'll give a much better presentation and I promise you the rest of the class will listen when they hear something interesting that you've got some enthusiasm for. Even if they may seem intimidating!