I NEED IDEAS FOR MY ENGLISH B EE

• 1 year later...
On 3/25/2019 at 3:11 PM, Joaquim said:

I need to soon come up with some ee topic and question and i have none. If you could give me any cool and iteresting ideas, i would really apreciate it.

I am doing my ee on English B and you can talk about anything you want. I am talking about how disney princesses shape young girls' identities. I also have friends analysing song lyrics, and even talking about autism. There are categories within the English B EE, such as culture, literature, language, and many others. Tell me something you are interested in or would like to talk about and I can help you to choose something and fit it within the categories. You can basically talk about anything.

Edited by suuper__hele

3 minutes ago, suuper__hele said:

I am doing my ee on English B and you can talk about anything you want. I am talking about how disney princesses shape young girls' identities. I also have friends analysing song lyrics, and even talking about autism. There are categories within the English B EE, such as culture, literature, language, and many others. Tell me something you are interested in or would like to talk about and I can help you to choose something and fit it within the categories. You can basically talk about anything.

sorry just realised this post is from 2019, you have already finished you ee lol