EE HELP PLEASE!!

Aditii

im new to this site and i dont know how it works but i need help with my psychology EE. i want to do it on dissociative identity disorder because it fascinates me a lot, however, i havent researched a lot about it, i just know the basics and some things a few articles have mentioned. I need to come up with my research question soon, so do any of you guys have any idea about websites i can use for legitimate research for psychology (not only DID but in general as well)?? 

2 hours ago, Sheepsie said:

Your school might have access to some academic journals and databases where you can search for sources. You might want to ask your librarian about this. 

my school doesn’t have any databases to research on the only place i can research is google scholar. are there any psychology research based databases that are available to all? 

Not necessarily psychology based, but there might be a few free resources from this one: https://www.jstor.org/  It's got a lot of good journal articles, and even lets you read a few for free each month if you register. Also, my public library gives me access to it, so check if you have any public libraries/resources nearby that gives you access to resources like this. 

Additionally, if there are any universities near you, you might want to call them and ask if their libraries are open to visitors. Some will let you use their libraries as long as you ask for a visitor's pass. 

Disclaimer: I live in a totally different part of the world, so I'm not really sure what kind of establishments (e.g. libraries, universities, etc.) you have access to in your area. If I talk about some stuff that you don't have over there, please excuse my ignorance 😅

2 minutes ago, Sheepsie said:

Not necessarily psychology based, but there might be a few free resources from this one: https://www.jstor.org/  It's got a lot of good journal articles, and even lets you read a few for free each month if you register. Also, my public library gives me access to it, so check if you have any public libraries/resources nearby that gives you access to resources like this. 

Additionally, if there are any universities near you, you might want to call them and ask if their libraries are open to visitors. Some will let you use their libraries as long as you ask for a visitor's pass. 

Disclaimer: I live in a totally different part of the world, so I'm not really sure what kind of establishments (e.g. libraries, universities, etc.) you have access to in your area. If I talk about some stuff that you don't have over there, please excuse my ignorance 😅

thank you so much!!

• Like 1