Applying to U of T

Hahee

Hey! I'm DP 2 and planning to finish my application to U of T - sociology, criminology, and international relations courses. I wonder what are the required documents needed for U of T. Do they require personal statements? 

Plus, I wonder if it's a must for all students to apply to Ontario universities through OUAC. 

If anyone of you is applying to U of T or are currently enrolling there, PLEASE help me (cry). 

If U of T is the ONLY university that you are applying in Canada, then you can apply directly at the OUAC U of Toronto International Applicants, otherwise use OUAC 105F as an International student. You must go through OUAC. You should check published application requirements for all universities you are applying to. I believe for most universities in Ontario you go through OUAC and the university will contact you if you need to short statements. This may be part of OUAC or on the university's own website.