HERE IS A LIST OF PLACES YOU CAN RETAKE IN EUROPE

hk18

okay, so this list is preferably aimed at people living in the Scandinavia region. 

so I'm retaking this November and I've done a lot of research and i thought i could share that here and make this threat a place where people could add more places. 

so far i can tell you this, 

if you're not enrolled in the private school you cannot retake your exams there because you have to apparently pay tuition and since you don't do that you cant take their exams (???) yeah. so that means, starting with Denmark, 

- don't contact Copenhagen international school if you're not planning to retake in may.

i called them like 3 times after my first call and omg i was about to die.

i contacted all the schools in jylands ( okay i might have missed three) 

first one of them decided to stop giving the novmber exams cause they saw no succes... THEREFORE THEY SAW NO SUCESS IN ALL THE FUTURE STUDENTS AND DECIDED TO SHOT THE DOORS ON US. THANK YOU IB.

and so i continued to sweden, 

DO NOT CONTACT SWEDEN. ITS USELESS. USELESSSsSSSS. 

i went to germany, 

-International school of bremen.

• THEY WANTED ME TO PAY 500€ EXTRA ON ADMINISTRATION, OVER THE 700€ LATE REGISTRATION SO IF YOURE UP FOR THAT GO AHEAD. 
    • i called everywhere else NOTHINGGGGGGG you can try UWC in germany maybee there is hope, but i tried everything up south and not north. 

i then stumbled upon norway 

UWC IN FØRDE PEOPLEEEE contact them you might have hope, but let me tell you, travelling there is not an easy job. but they are nice and welcoming i hope. 

• IT GOT TO AN EXTENT WHERE I CONTACTED A HIGH SCHOOL AND THEY THEMSELVES WERE STUCK NOT ABLE TO FIND A SCHOOL SO I CALLED THEM BACK AND HELPPPPPPPPP 

I thought traveling to norway was difficult because it was up north and its pretty isolated, so i went ahead and contacted the united kingdome. 

- st Leonards. 

they are nice. 

since i can find very cheap accomidation in paris, i decide to look into paris, 

i have found one school and i will update this post if they reply. however they keep asking for many details and i think its really going to make me pass the deadline but oh well. 

hope this helps. 

• Good Luck 1