Picking a major

Jay-Jay-Jay

I’ve already chosen my subjects for the IB which was based on my interest and availability at my school. So i have in HL: English B, Economics and Psychology. Then in SL: Swedish A, Biology and also Math studies. But then when it comes to a major I don’t know what I would want/qualifie to choose since the schools I have looked at doesn’t say what you really need. I mean I know that with these subjects I couldn’t get in to medical school which I don’t want. I am interested in my subjects and would be interested in something like communication or politics but I just don’t if there’s a major that fits with my subjects.

7 hours ago, Jay-Jay-Jay said:

I’ve already chosen my subjects for the IB which was based on my interest and availability at my school. So i have in HL: English B, Economics and Psychology. Then in SL: Swedish A, Biology and also Math studies. But then when it comes to a major I don’t know what I would want/qualifie to choose since the schools I have looked at doesn’t say what you really need. I mean I know that with these subjects I couldn’t get in to medical school which I don’t want. I am interested in my subjects and would be interested in something like communication or politics but I just don’t if there’s a major that fits with my subjects.

You can choose a major in economics or psychology as you have chosen economics and psychology for your IB HL subjects

• 5 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:59 AM, IBZOMBIE9840 said:

You can choose a major in economics or psychology as you have chosen economics and psychology for your IB HL subjects

Economics isn't possible with Math Studies, at least math sl is required.