Remark? Please help me

Warrior2

I got my exam results and I have 26 points. I did not get the diploma because of the ‘Candidate has gained fewer than 12 points on HL subjects’. I have 11 points now from HL subjects.

I am considering to remark my exams but would really appreciate your thoughts. Below are the subjects I am considering to send off to remark:

English A, Lang Lit HL: I am 4 marks away from a higher grade. 

PHYSICS HL in ENGLISH: I am 2 marks away from a higher grade. 

Do you think it's worth it to get any of these remarked??

It is worth to remark if you can afford it, simply because you are just one point away from getting your diploma. Being only 2 marks away for Physics puts you in a good position, however being 4 marks off in English may be too much - but since English is more subjective, you never know what may happen. 

I think it's worth trying unless you don't actually need your IB Diploma for getting into university or work or whatever you are choosing to do, because it can be expensive. Again, if you can afford it and/or need your diploma, it's worth a shot.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hi I retook my Biology and Chemistry HL exams during the November 2018 session. Just got my results today. Made an improvement in both exams from a 3 to a 4. I am a (2%) off for bio to achieving a 5  and a  5% of in Chemto a 5. Would like to know whether I should have it remarked and hopefully be able to attain my IB Diploma. 

Edited by Shakeellan

35 minutes ago, Shakeellan said:

Hi I retook my Biology and Chemistry HL exams during the November 2018 session. Just got my results today. Made an improvement in both exams from a 3 to a 4. I am a (2%) off for bio to achieving a 5  and a  5% of in Chemto a 5. Would like to know whether I should have it remarked and hopefully be able to attain my IB Diploma. 

i just got my history remarked and got it back, it went up by 3 marks, and i was 5 marks away from a 5. dude just remark. like literally its worth it even if you dont get a grader higher. you would still feel relieved if you get more marks, but its your choice and risk.