Remaining a VIP subscriber

stealthyfighter

Hey Guys, 😊

So a few months ago I paid to be a VIP subscriber. However, I became aware that If I actively post in topics and notes ( not spam ofc!) then that's another way to be a subscriber.

Since my subscription will end soon ( in 2-3 months) is it possible that if I remain active  I can remain a VIP subscriber through my participation on the website? ( I know I dont have a lot of posts yet!😅 😊)

Or will I have to wait until my paid deal ends? Lol sorry if this is a dumb question. 

Thank u!

If I understand your question correctly,

You will lose your VIP subscriber status when your subscription ends. You will still be a member of the forum, you just won't be a VIP subscriber. Through participation on the forum, it is possible to gain VIP status which, I think, grants you the same abilities as being a VIP subscriber.  

16 minutes ago, IB_taking_over said:

If I understand your question correctly,

You will lose your VIP subscriber status when your subscription ends. You will still be a member of the forum, you just won't be a VIP subscriber. Through participation on the forum, it is possible to gain VIP status which, I think, grants you the same abilities as being a VIP subscriber.  

Ah okay, that makes sense :). I'm just going to bother you with another question:

If I post while I have my paid subscription, will that count towards (unpaid) VIP status after? 

Thanks so much for your help!

15 minutes ago, stealthyfighter said:

Ah okay, that makes sense :). I'm just going to bother you with another question:

If I post while I have my paid subscription, will that count towards (unpaid) VIP status after? 

Thanks so much for your help!

I think so as its based off of total posts.

• Like 1