I got 23 points on the IB. Where can I go?

CSYoon

• 3 weeks later...

You can ask the IB to remark your work - it might make your mark go up. However, if your grade does not improve, you will have to pay a fee. If your mark doesn't change, you can retake your exams or EE... but that's only if you need your IB Diploma for your next step in life. If you are going to university, contact them to find out if they'd admit you with your grades or need to retake your IB. Otherwise, if you are going straight to employment, you probably don't need to worry about it.

if you have any questions, feel free to message me!

• 1 month later...

Hey!! I also got 23 points! I got 445 in my HLs and 334 on my SL! I go rejected in all the unis i applied for, but i found out if i had applied for the same course in the UK i would have been accepted! But anyways, im in the same position as you and im currently looking for retakes in November! If ur graded papers are one mark away from a higher grade then get them remarked and chances are u can get the diploma, if not i would recommend u to start looking for highschools that can help u retake the subjects! Good luck! 

• 1 year later...
On 7/6/2018 at 1:53 PM, AndresLopez said:

You can ask the IB to remark your work - it might make your mark go up. However, if your grade does not improve, you will have to pay a fee. If your mark doesn't change, you can retake your exams or EE... but that's only if you need your IB Diploma for your next step in life. If you are going to university, contact them to find out if they'd admit you with your grades or need to retake your IB. Otherwise, if you are going straight to employment, you probably don't need to worry about it.

if you have any questions, feel free to message me!

Hello, my daughter was moved from IB diploma to IB courses because she had 23 points and the school told me that she cannot continue this year in IB diploma if she hasn’t 24 points....is it true or not?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/9/2018 at 11:50 AM, hk18 said:

Hey!! I also got 23 points! I got 445 in my HLs and 334 on my SL! I go rejected in all the unis i applied for, but i found out if i had applied for the same course in the UK i would have been accepted! But anyways, im in the same position as you and im currently looking for retakes in November! If ur graded papers are one mark away from a higher grade then get them remarked and chances are u can get the diploma, if not i would recommend u to start looking for highschools that can help u retake the subjects! Good luck! 

I'm in exactly I case that you but I'm missing 2 points in higher French I had 39 while it takes 41 do you think that if I get re-enacted I could have it?

On 8/9/2018 at 11:50 AM, hk18 said:

I'm in exactly I case that you but I'm missing 2 points in higher French I had 39 while it takes 41 do you think that if I get re-enacted I could have it?

10 minutes ago, Mamor said:

Hmmm you can pay to get it remarked, but also retake the exam. I believe i heard you can get remarked and the grade can actually get lower, however if you retake the subject exam, and you get a lower grade, you keep your highest grade. 

good luck.