Allemande135

• 2 months later...
On 6/12/2018 at 6:32 PM, Allemande135 said:

Are there any History books that focus solely on Mao's Hundred Flowers campaign? 

Most of the books that I have concentrate on a huge period of China's history, but I only really need to read about this one event.

I wrote my history IA on that topic, and it was really difficult to find resources~~~~ u have to use the IB history books and run to the libraries to get sources before someone else borrows them. And take everything u can get your hands on

• 2 years later...
On 8/16/2018 at 2:00 PM, hk18 said:

I wrote my history IA on that topic, and it was really difficult to find resources~~~~ u have to use the IB history books and run to the libraries to get sources before someone else borrows them. And take everything u can get your hands on

Can u please send me ur IA for reference?

• 1 month later...
On 6/15/2021 at 10:24 PM, Spf30 said:

Can u please send me ur IA for reference?

I am on holidays right now, when do u need it? I wont be able to look for it until September, and i am not so sure i even have it on my hard drive anymore, however i can give perhaps a set-up on how I discussed the debate on the topic. It was really easy, literature wise comparing and contrasting, along with all the propaganda to support it, it was a easy ride. 

42 minutes ago, hk18 said:

I am on holidays right now, when do u need it? I wont be able to look for it until September, and i am not so sure i even have it on my hard drive anymore, however i can give perhaps a set-up on how I discussed the debate on the topic. It was really easy, literature wise comparing and contrasting, along with all the propaganda to support it, it was a easy ride. 

Omg Thankyou so much for replying! I’m still desperate in need for help! Would you be kindly enough to give like a brief explanation of how u discusses the topic and what points did you had or anything u think that would be useful in helping me🙏🙏🙏🙏 I’m struggling rly bad 

2 hours ago, Spf30 said:

Omg Thankyou so much for replying! I’m still desperate in need for help! Would you be kindly enough to give like a brief explanation of how u discusses the topic and what points did you had or anything u think that would be useful in helping me🙏🙏🙏🙏 I’m struggling rly bad 

I talked about the legitimacy of maos generosity, and how his doctor documented that maos intentions were true in the flowers campaign, but that could debatable because the doctor could have easily been manipulated into writing what mao want. And then how different sources could be biased and how its very debatable if maos intentions were true or a trap, and whatnot. I used a source from a historian who fleed the regime, the historian had some diary entry or opinion about it, compared it to the doctors note and what not mao went through, and compared the legitimacy of it all and how the sources are lacking, and how its difficult to actually know what his true intentions were. Hahah hope that helps.