IB ENLGISH B - HARD OR EASY?

I am doing PRE - IB now and I am planning for my subjects next year.

I am a bilingual and English is my first language. For my Group 1 subjects, I recently applied for English A2, but the teachers recommended that I don't take an English A subject, because they think it will be too hard for me. I personally believe that's true. I honestly don't care about languages and so I don't like learning any languages in general, that includes English, but I do have decent English writing and analysing skills and in my MYP Language A  I usually get 7s, often 6s and 5s. 

I was just wondering, whether I will be better off with ENGLISH B and that it would be easy for me to earn 6 or 7s as a first language English speaker, compared to the second language ones. 

English B, and any language B, is meant for people who are NOT native speakers, and for whom English is NOT the first language. It's basically English as a second language. You do need to take a Language A in the IB, there's no going around that if you're aiming for the full diploma, and if English is your first language, then that should be your language A. 

I'm guessing by A2 you mean Language and Literature?  Because Language A2 has not been a thing since 2012, so it's impossible for your school to be offering that. 

• 3 weeks later...