EE Psychology: bilingual education and childhood development

swisslawngnomes

I have a topic idea, but am seeking advice as well as help forming a question.

I plan on researching the effect bilingual education (second language acquisition?) has on childhood development within psychology. I plan to look specifically on education and brain development.

First off, does that seem like a possible topic? I've never taken a psychology class, and my school does not offer DP psych. Any advice on how to approach it in a psychology standpoint would be very appreciated!

Secondly, I need help refining a question. I think I will word it as: To what extent does second language acquisition affect childhood development? or something like that. I'm having trouble coming up with question starters other than "what" or "to what extent". Again, any advice is appreciated!

Thanks!!

• 2 months later...
On 5/15/2018 at 11:36 PM, swisslawngnomes said:

I have a topic idea, but am seeking advice as well as help forming a question.

I plan on researching the effect bilingual education (second language acquisition?) has on childhood development within psychology. I plan to look specifically on education and brain development.

First off, does that seem like a possible topic? I've never taken a psychology class, and my school does not offer DP psych. Any advice on how to approach it in a psychology standpoint would be very appreciated!

Secondly, I need help refining a question. I think I will word it as: To what extent does second language acquisition affect childhood development? or something like that. I'm having trouble coming up with question starters other than "what" or "to what extent". Again, any advice is appreciated!

Thanks!!

Good afternoon. You are doing a beneficial job. I support your research. I believe that it is beneficial to learn two languages. Writing a lot of papers in two languages is necessary. If you write a lot of text work, you can learn the language. You can check the papers on the service  read more   which can also prompt you on how to find resources for writing a research paper. As a result, I want to say that to be educated, and you need to know many languages.