CAS project

Hello,

I just need a little help with my CAS project. I am very unsure what I want to do for my final project and one downfall is I will be working alone. Any good ideas or tips on how to start or what to do because I really want to find a project I enjoy, but I do not know where to start. One small idea I had was to possibly organize an event with various martial arts schools coming to introduce their martial art and expose others to that style. I think it is a bit much and want to start smaller, but it was an idea. Overall, I just want a small, yet effective final CAS project and need help on where to start. I have looked online, but many projects require the help of multiple people.

• 7 months later...

The IB rules specify you need to work with someone else and I recommend finding someone who has the same interests as you and working within doing something under creativity and service or if you're sporty activity and service. Mindmap your interests than write down why you love those interests and how you can offer a good service with those interests, or imagine yourself creating your own thing within your own interest. Hope this helps.