KillMeNow

Hi!

So, I have been thinking of possible Maths IA topics for quite a while and have just decided to do it on Vectors (because I'm relatively better at it?). I have heard that quite a few game developers utilise vectors during the game development process, and so it would be in my greatest interest to base my IA on vectors in video games.

However, I'm not quite sure on how to go about writing this. I have a basic outline of the structure of my IA (start with 2D then advance to 3D), but I'm starting to worry that it may not be as good as a topic as I hoped it would be. Could someone tell me if this is a feasible topic? What should I do to maybe add more depth to this investigation? Thank you!

You should first identify the specific vector math that will be used, eg distances, transformations. Then you should evaluate whether you know what to say. Finally you can connect it to video games (an application). It is risky to find an application before looking at the specific math you want to explore.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...