Help me with my math IA topic

I am thinking of doing my IA related to tesseract -4D cube but I'm not quite sure how to make this mathematical concept suitable to IA. 

Will it be possible to discuss about how to draw a net diagram of tesseract or is that to vague and not mathematical enough for HL IA?

Any other possible topic suggestions? 

Please help me. I NEED HELP!

Math HL IA specifically look for math that touch upon or connects multiple topics (eg complex numbers and trig). I am not sure you are able to do that with tesseract of 4D cubes because it seems so far away from syllabus. You can search through the math forums for additional IA ideas.

Thank yo so much for your comment! 

I feel like I can connect that to the vector calculation and dimension concept. However, if the connection is still to vague, then I am also thinking of some other options:

1. mathematics and probability of sudoku

2. blood splatter analysis

3.  folding paper more than 7 times formula 

How do you think about it?

I don't know anything about any of the four topics, but the three new topics you suggested look semi-empirical and all of these are good if you know exactly what the approach and calculations will be. Coming up with new topics is good and you should keep doing that. 

On 20/02/2018 at 6:05 AM, 41289501 said:

Thank yo so much for your comment! 

I feel like I can connect that to the vector calculation and dimension concept. However, if the connection is still to vague, then I am also thinking of some other options:

1. mathematics and probability of sudoku

2. blood splatter analysis

3.  folding paper more than 7 times formula 

How do you think about it?

Your IA Ideas sound so interesting, what would you plan to do for the blood splatter analysis and "folding paper more than 7 times formula"?