Math IA - Bayes' Theorem

cash-money-flow

Hi, I'm on the last week of my IA and just changed topics from something very difficult to something I'm fearing is too easy. Bayes' theorem. I'll be applying it to healthcare by focusing on test errors and probability. But I'm scared I won't be able to go into depth enough.

Should I maybe just have a topic of "applying to the real world", because it can also be applied to spam filters and other things. Or does maybe someone know a way to expand the healthcare topic? 

Any help is appreciated

• 3 years later...
On 2/11/2018 at 11:47 PM, cash-money-flow said:

Hi, I'm on the last week of my IA and just changed topics from something very difficult to something I'm fearing is too easy. Bayes' theorem. I'll be applying it to healthcare by focusing on test errors and probability. But I'm scared I won't be able to go into depth enough.

Should I maybe just have a topic of "applying to the real world", because it can also be applied to spam filters and other things. Or does maybe someone know a way to expand the healthcare topic? 

Any help is appreciated

hi! did you end up doing this topic or did you switch to another one? if you did this topic then i would really appreciate it if you could give me some tips or recommendations seeing as i'm interested in doing this for my math ia this year.

thanks!