HOW DO YOU FAKE AN ITGS IA?

Maz3212

Im literally so stressed right now, I have so much to do and all ive been doing is procastinate and not make proper use of the time I actually spend working. I work on something and go off topic quickly. I have an ITGS client that may or may not bail on me and I have to submite my product next week. I've not yet began filming and they are going out of the country for two weeks. Incase they do bail on me I need a backup plan. How do you fake an itgs ia? What are projects that I can do on my own and act as my own client?

If it really is impossible to do a legitimate project at this point, the first thing I'd do is talk to your teacher as soon as possible and be honest. Rather than "faking" a project, this allows your teacher to possibly help you and you don't have to be dishonest (admittedly, there is a moral difference between fudging some details about a made-up client, and plagiarizing a report, but it's just best to not be dishonest). Come clean about the bad work habits you've exhibited, but also express your sincere desire to make things right and work hard from this point to produce a good project.

On 1/1/2018 at 10:21 PM, Nomenclature said:

If it really is impossible to do a legitimate project at this point, the first thing I'd do is talk to your teacher as soon as possible and be honest. Rather than "faking" a project, this allows your teacher to possibly help you and you don't have to be dishonest (admittedly, there is a moral difference between fudging some details about a made-up client, and plagiarizing a report, but it's just best to not be dishonest). Come clean about the bad work habits you've exhibited, but also express your sincere desire to make things right and work hard from this point to produce a good project.

I'm not going to be dishonest and I never have, most of my teachers (including my ITGS teacher) are fine with fake clients as long as the project meets the criteria. My client is out of town but they gave permission to film in the offices without them so I should be fine. I accepted that it's now impossible to meet my school deadlines with quality work and this will probably piss off my teachers but I'd rather submit something a bit late knowing that it's of good quality. Thanks for replying :)

Edited by Maz3212
grammar
  • Like 1