hindi sl vs French ab initio

10 hours ago, Nomenclature said:

Hindi A SL or Hindi B SL? If you switch to Hindi A, expect quite a bit of work. If you switch to B and already speak Hindi, then–yeah–it will be easy, but you're giving up the opportunity to really learn anything. If you're happy with that though, then it's okay.

Take Hindi B SL unless your university wants a bilingual 

• 4 years later...
On 11/17/2017 at 9:19 AM, Nomenclature said:

Hindi A SL or Hindi B SL? If you switch to Hindi A, expect quite a bit of work. If you switch to B and already speak Hindi, then–yeah–it will be easy, but you're giving up the opportunity to really learn anything. If you're happy with that though, then it's okay.

I know a little Hindi as a third language for 2 yrs in middle school.Should I take french(or spanish) ab initio or Hindi B?

I want this to be easy because I'm taking other challenging subjects which I need to focus more on.

I start IBDP next month.Please help!It would mean a lot me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2022 at 12:05 PM, a111 said:

I know a little Hindi as a third language for 2 yrs in middle school.Should I take french(or spanish) ab initio or Hindi B?

I want this to be easy because I'm taking other challenging subjects which I need to focus more on.

I start IBDP next month.Please help!It would mean a lot me.

it really depends on two things....

first, what do you wanna do...and what is important for you in the future....

second, can you do what is required and also gain marks... 

IF YOU TAKE HINDI SL THEN I CAN HELP YOU OUT WITH IT... AS I WILL GET CAS FOR IT