St Rob admission PLEASE HELP

sarv

Hi everyone! 
Earlier I made a post asking about Bayview's admission process. However, I'm also applying for St Roberts and I'm really nervous. It's my first year in Canada, but my English is pretty good. I have full marks for every single subject in my grade seven report card and all my grade eights are above 95 besides my gym, which is a mid-eighty. I've done the ssat upper-level questions and they seem pretty easy. I know it's hard to say, but do you think I have a good chance of getting in? 

Please help me! I'm really really stressed over this!

Of course! Your average is really high however...I don’t think it will help you with st.rob because st.rob don’t look at your report card. It’s solely based off the exam. The exam are all multiple choice with only English and math. In my opinion, it is much easier than SSAT. The best advice I would give u is to ring a watch and keep track of your time and you’ll do fine. They accept 180 students each year. Good luck!

• Like 2

On 11/10/2017 at 0:13 PM, Rebecca132 said:

Of course! Your average is really high however...I don’t think it will help you with st.rob because st.rob don’t look at your report card. It’s solely based off the exam. The exam are all multiple choice with only English and math. In my opinion, it is much easier than SSAT. The best advice I would give u is to ring a watch and keep track of your time and you’ll do fine. They accept 180 students each year. Good luck!

Thank you! I've also done Pascal and Gaus tests and both seem easy. You just boosted my self-esteem!