Help with MY BUSINESS HL IA PLEASE

So my research question is WOULD XCOMPANY BE SUCCESSFUL IF IT OPENS A PHYSICAL SHOP IN SHANGHAI?

and the business is an online shop not located in shanghai.

the teacher said it is difficult and will obtain a low grade because it's based on assumption and stuff

however I can't change my research question now 

what should I do? Or does anyone think it's still doable?

Greetings How long do you have? Restarting would be highly not susjested, due to the amount of research it takes to make an IA. On the other side of the coin if you don't have enough research then your IA will be based to much on your own option without backing it up. The IB does not like that at all.  

I would try to keep the question you have and pick a online business like Wish.com or Custom Ink. Wish is a online store whats sells a lot of everything and anything. While custom ink is a T shirt and other design company whats based online but has stores in the US as well. You might can find how the stores are doing on the US locations for Customink.com. The links bellow if you some information about custom ink struggles being a online store. Might can talk about the struggles of a Massive online enterprise and then talk about what it would take to be a store in Shanghai. With both qualitative and quantitative figures. Not sure you can do this with Wish but they are a massive online store as well. 

Hope this helped, would be happy to help you some more if you go this direction. 

http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/medium-enterprise-organizations-continue-to-drive-business-value-with-workday-nyse-wday-2223913.htm

http://blogs.workday.com/customink-fixed-broken-processes-supported-growth-workday/

• Like 1

Hello, OMG THIS IS SO HELPFUL!!!!!!!

btw I'm doing ZAPPOS but these websites of course provide the stuff I should consider. My struggle right now is to find the financial data because it's not published. But I think I find the direction and I have around one months left👌🏻👌🏻.

Again, thank you so much!!! I can't change the company because my school doesn't let me. 

11 minutes ago, Wyatt Berckenhoff said:

Greetings How long do you have? Restarting would be highly not susjested, due to the amount of research it takes to make an IA. On the other side of the coin if you don't have enough research then your IA will be based to much on your own option without backing it up. The IB does not like that at all.  

I would try to keep the question you have and pick a online business like Wish.com or Custom Ink. Wish is a online store whats sells a lot of everything and anything. While custom ink is a T shirt and other design company whats based online but has stores in the US as well. You might can find how the stores are doing on the US locations for Customink.com. The links bellow if you some information about custom ink struggles being a online store. Might can talk about the struggles of a Massive online enterprise and then talk about what it would take to be a store in Shanghai. With both qualitative and quantitative figures. Not sure you can do this with Wish but they are a massive online store as well. 

Hope this helped, would be happy to help you some more if you go this direction. 

http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/medium-enterprise-organizations-continue-to-drive-business-value-with-workday-nyse-wday-2223913.htm

http://blogs.workday.com/customink-fixed-broken-processes-supported-growth-workday/