Tips for a 7 in English Lang&Lit HL

Hello guys, so I got a 5 (nearly a 6 as suggested by my teacher) in my HL English L&L for my Y1 final exam, but I am super worried cuz I need at least a solid 6 for English, since my other HLs are Economics and Chemistry which I am getting a 6 and a 5 respectively. I need a total HL points of 18, so I am aiming for a 6-7 in English, 6 in Economics and hopefully a 6 in Chemistry too. But for now, can anyone suggest how can I ace my internal assessments cuz I heard that for a 7 in English you need very strong IAs? We did one FOA already, I got a 6, any tips for getting a 7? (I am doing my next one on textual bias) My teacher hasn't really explained anything about the IOC, I have read 2 books and 3 poems for it by now, is there any time-efficient methods to jot notes and analyze these texts, so when I look back in January, I don't have to re-read everything. I am studying Lost Honour of Katharina Blum, Lamarie Project and Duffy Poems by the way. And lastly, does it matter if you submit WT1 or WT2? Thanks so much!!

• 1 month later...

Greetings, English IB Graders don't care so much about the spelling of the writing rather then the context of the writing.  Yes, you still have to spell correctly and form your sentences correctly. But the IB wants to know what you think about what ever your IA about and your research behind it. If you clearly show your research and present your topic well written you have a higher chance of a 7. So my advice is worry about the research and your content over sentence structure.

PM with any other questions