English B written assignment urgent help!!

In the IB guide for language b, it says that the written assignment needs to be handwritten. I saw this after finishing it, and started to worry! my teacher told me that did not count anymore , that it was fine that we wrote in on the computer, and she is going to send it in to the IB very soon so I am a bit worried. so my question is this, does it have to be handwritten??

Another question I have is about the word count. It says in the guide that we need to write a rationale of 150 words. Is this the maximum requirement? Again my teacher said that we could write up to 250 words, which I have done, and that that would be ok. Is this right? 

Thank you for any help, hope someone has some answers!:D

I'm not sure what guide you were looking at, but the current, official one says nothing about it needing to be handwritten. In fact, my teacher asked one of my friends to type her assignment up (it was a letter) because her handwriting was a bit hard to read, and she could have been at disadvantage if the examiner couldn't figure out what she wrote. She was also like the only person in my class who worked by hand.

For the word count, it differs a bit for SL and HL. For SL, it is 150-200 words for the rationale and 300-400 for the task. For HL, it's a bit more: 150-250 words for rationale and 500-600 words for the task itself.

So, if you are higher level, you are perfectly fine. If you are standard level, you might have to cut the word count on your rationale a little bit, depending on how much you wrote.