Is IB Mastery a trusted site?

Random

I'm confused as to what I'm supposed to do with my TOK Essay and searched up some sites that could help me with it. I came across this site called IB Mastery, a Tim Woods blog or something and it offers a TOK Essay Mastery Program. It only costs 14.99USD per month but I want to know if this is a sham or not. URL is attached below.

https://checkout.newkajabi.com/offers/zR9YEFEU/checkout?checkout_token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJvZmZlcl90b2tlbiI6InpSOVlFRkVVIiwic2l0ZV9wcm90b2NvbCI6Imh0dHBzOi8vIiwicGVyZm9ybV9sb2dvdXQiOnRydWUsImV4cCI6MTQ3NjYxOTkwNn0.VOtCRLnjEiNgGrHikX5LsGKS2XsNtHpYW8faSlSpgTs

Their slogan "You deserve an unfair advantage." alone would not make me buy anything from their website. Not something a professional company should use (especially in education!). 

Showing off how amazing they are does not necessarily mean they're good - I've never heard of them before. Do as you wish, but that's just my opinion.

• 5 years later...

Hi there, I'm Tim (the IBMastery guy). We certainly don't want to give anyone an unfair advantage (that's not our slogan), but I would be very happy to help if there's anything you need some support with in your IB journey. We do tutoring for most IB subjects (especially support for things like IAs, TOK Essays and Extended Essays) and also help students with College and University applications (UCAS, Common Apps, Supplementals, etc). Let me know if there's anything I can help with. (www.ibmastery.com) 

• 1 month later...