So, I'm two weeks into computer science HL and so far I feel really nervous and lost. It's the first time our teacher teaches CS at the same time as he is really unorganized and confusing(I had him before but in another subject) and all we've been doing for the last two weeks is basic programming in Python and HTML(very,very basic) without any real goal or objective. He also gives the impression that he doesn't really know the course since he hasn't really told us anything about it at the same time as he's kind of a nervwreck in class. To get to my point and question, what did you guys do in the beginning of Computer Science and how did your classes develope as the course progressed? 

I hope I'm just too fast too judge and overreacting but it sure doesn't feel like it, appreciate any answer and info you can give me! :D

• 2 months later...

Programming:
Practice, practice, practice and more practice! 
The only way to learn programming is to practice! The learning-curve is steep, but it gets better.

What option are you doing?

Theory should be relatively okey. Just study, and practice the discrete mathematics. With a good understanding of discrete maths you will do the programming part better.