A fantastic free app for IB Economics revision

Hello IB economists! I just made an app that includes comprehensive notes for the post-2013 examinations IB Economics syllabus (currently only supporting all SL topics).

The app has detailed notes with corresponding diagrams for all topics (micro, macro, international, and development) and are made perfectly according to subtopics of the syllabus! I will soon upload some example responses marked by my Oxford teacher along with three of my internal assessments that were marked 44/45 overall.

The link to the app is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=economics.ib&hl=en. Feel free to check it out! Happy revising! :')

Edited by Animate
  • Like 6

• Rosalina pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Michelle13tham said:

Do you have the app on the Apple App Store as well?

Regarding the iOS app: Unfortunately, I will not be releasing an iOS version of the app because Apple charges an annual minimum fee of $99 for its developers (which is remarkably high considering that my app is free and non-profit) while Google only charges a one time fee of $25. If you don't have an Android device, you can install BlueStacks to simulate an android device on your Windows PC or Macintosh computer here.