Paper 2 Psychology help

simon9867

Hello,

So I'm actually studying the option of abnormal behavior for Monday's exam and thought that I'm going to discard the section of etiologies mainly because you have to learn at least two disorders, is it a good idea or it's a better idea to discard another section?. Furthermore, do you know if in treatments its ok if I just learn treatments for depression? or I need to know at least two disorders?.

Thank you!

Well, the safest option would be to study the first section about concepts of normality and abnormality, etiologies and treatment of depression. 

However, i am also doing the Abnormal option and i have chosen to study the first concept of normality and abnormality and the treatment of depression only. There is a small risk involved in this one, but in every past paper i have seen there was at least one question i was able to answer 😊

I don't know much (or anything, really) about abnormal psychology in particular, but let me give you some generic Paper 2 advice. Every option has 3 parts. Only learn 2. There are usually a question each from each of the parts, worst case scenario, one will be missing, then you still have something to write about. Learning 3 is a waste of time, your time is better spent learning 2 of them very well. 

• Like 1