My Group 4 Project

KillMeimInIB

All of the Group 4 posts I've seen on here are way different than what my school did. Last year students were divided into groups of ten and had to figure out survive a zombie apocalypse (or so I heard). For my project we were split into similar groups and assigned different doomsday scenarios: after the Earth is rendered uninhabitable figure out how to get 80-100 people to survive in the ocean, deep space or on Mars. My group got Mars. It seems to me like everyone on this website is just doing science experiments.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

LOL I just completed my group 4 this week and it was indeed about a zombie apocalypse. So we had groups of four and had to formulate an early detection procedure for the zombie virus, then we had to find a way to reconstruct Earth after the virus was eradicated. It was really fun!

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/03/2016 at 8:54 AM, KillMeimInIB said:

All of the Group 4 posts I've seen on here are way different than what my school did. Last year students were divided into groups of ten and had to figure out survive a zombie apocalypse (or so I heard). For my project we were split into similar groups and assigned different doomsday scenarios: after the Earth is rendered uninhabitable figure out how to get 80-100 people to survive in the ocean, deep space or on Mars. My group got Mars. It seems to me like everyone on this website is just doing science experiments.

This sounds so fun!

I wish my school would do something like this! We haven't started it yet however.

We only have 1 IB class of 14 students - would that be too big a group or would we be split up?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Wow all of these ideas sound so cool! Our Group 4 project was just on survival and we didn't really get much information about it. If anyone has any more information about it , can you please help ^ ^;? We have to include Physics, CS, Biology, and sports medicine in it too. It is kind of confusing, but so far we believe that we could do our project on the heart and cardio vascular system.😨 My group is really lost.

Edited by BritneyT1