You know you're in IB when.......

Ian Chinnery

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

When some one slaps your face and you slap back or when you just see something like this happen between 2 people. 

What actually ran in my head while I was facing a situation like that?

'As per Newton's 3rd law when an object A exerts a force on object B, then object B'll exert an equal and a opposite force on object A.'

another one

when a person while walking slips and falls down. because of a banana peel. If your Physics HL your answer would be gravity.;)

• 11 months later...
  1. ...when your parents don't remember learning that in High School (I'm looking at you, Physics) 
  2. ...when your mom offers to take you out for the weekend and you laugh-cry your way to your room because you know you can't
  3. ...when you spend three consecutive weekends working at your dad's office because that's how much work you've actually got
  4. ...when you're so stressed that you stress out your parents
  5. ...when you get to the end of this list and realize your only friends are your parents... 

• 4 months later...
12 hours ago, ABKor752 said:

When you laearn so much of a second language that you realize how much of your first language you've been screwing up for years...

Or alternatively when you realise that you've learned 90% of your first language through terms from your second... especially grammar. XD I basically learned English grammar terminology through French!

• Like 2