VA HL?

Abhineeth_A

Hi,

I'm about to start my IBDP and am having a bit of a problem with my subject choice... mainly related with VA.

I want to do Computer animation in the future, so should I take VA HL or SL... It seems like a time consuming subject but I enjoy art...and I'm decent at it...is this enough to let me take HL?

I'm so confused at this moment. Please reply with your opinions ASAP. Your help is greatly appreciated...

Guest beyondtheimagine

Hi,

I'm about to start my IBDP and am having a bit of a problem with my subject choice... mainly related with VA.

I want to do Computer animation in the future, so should I take VA HL or SL... It seems like a time consuming subject but I enjoy art...and I'm decent at it...is this enough to let me take HL?

I'm so confused at this moment. Please reply with your opinions ASAP. Your help is greatly appreciated...

Honesty, anyone can do VA HL, but are you motivated enough and are you willing to do more work?

One of the main differences between any SL and HL course is the work load and expectations.

In HL, you are asked to do more in depth studies, detailed note taking, and to create more pieces of art.. Where as, SL doesn't request as much in depth studies as HL, and requires you to create less pieces of art (just to name a few differences).

But personally, I would do VA SL. I think VA SL, is more than enough unless if you are willing to spend more time with art- go with HL.

Good Luck! :)