I need help choosing which idea I should pursue for the Personal Project :(

wrikder1999

So up until today I had no idea what I really wanted to do for my project. Here are the ideas I've come up with so far :D :

The effect of child abuse on our society
Some form of stop motion animation
Serial killers
Famous historical landmarks (then and now)
Medias influence on teens
The different effects of different drugs
A day in the life of a schizophrenic
Contrast between the eastern and western worlds
Teenage insecurity
Psychology of color
Different types of tears
Inside the mind of a psychopath/socipath
Create 3D objects (even though I suck at art, designing and technology) <_<

Social protest (How I Should Look < How I choose to look)

-Roles of Women: impact and underestimation (do females have the ability to make a change on national level?)

A model of an eco friendly house design or eco friendly interior design

Using Google SketchUp to create a virtual model

Effect of some inventions on society (maybe the invention of the heliocentric model)
Current political/social issues (maybe the Syrian refugee crisis)
Past political/social issues (probably something related to Nazis and World War 2)

Different beauty standards around the world

The effects of cancer (mentally, socially, physically, and emotionally) 

Feel free to give me constructive critism, which idea you think I should do, which ideas I should scrap, and any interesting ways I can showcase any of the ideas!! :) I'm mainly interested in projects that are related to psychology, philosophy, neuroscience, war, and social issues. IM OPEN TO ANY NEW IDEAS ASWELL! I'm just confused as how to showcase or make my final product interesting for most of these projects. I feel like the only thing I could do with most of them is write essays lol :(

Anyways thank you guys so much!!!!!!!!!! :)  :wub:

I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for...but I can suggest what I liked from that list?

Looking into Historical monuments from then and now sounds interesting, as does looking into the Psychology of colour, and using Google SketchUp to create a virtual model.

Honestly, do something you really want to learn or want to get better at. I would recommend choosing a topic where you'll learn a new skill that could help you even after you've completed the Project. A lot of these topics are something you could probably look into in other subjects, choose something you won't get to do in your regular classes.

Good luck!

• Like 1

I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for...but I can suggest what I liked from that list?

Looking into Historical monuments from then and now sounds interesting, as does looking into the Psychology of colour, and using Google SketchUp to create a virtual model.

Honestly, do something you really want to learn or want to get better at. I would recommend choosing a topic where you'll learn a new skill that could help you even after you've completed the Project. A lot of these topics are something you could probably look into in other subjects, choose something you won't get to do in your regular classes.

Good luck!

Hahaha I know I realize that I stated my post kind-of oddly  :P  Thank you though!! Historical monuments then & now is def one of my top choices :) 

Good luck!

Hahaha I know I realize that I stated my post kind-of oddly  :P  Thank you though!! Historical monuments then & now is def one of my top choices :)

Also make sure that you have a creative way of tackling your project, it will make doing the actual research and writing the paper more interesting throughout the year. :) Glad to help!

• 6 years later...

From Zach King and James Charles to Addison Rae and Will Smith, here are the 10 most viewed TikToks of all time.

TikTok has dominated 2020 as the best social media platform, keeping us all busy, radiating positive vibes and inspiring us through boredom. There's so many iconic videos on the app but what are the most viewed TikToks of all time?

At time of original publication, Zach King holds the title for the most viewed TikTok of all time, clocking in at 2.2 BILLION views. He also occupies another 3 spots on the list, with 4 videos in the top 5. James Charles, Bella Poarch and Addison Rae are also featured.

How to become as popular as they are in such a short time without being an actor and a public person? There is an easy way - the service of buying subscriber
s Poprey.com