Sharing My Detailed IB Maths Standard Level Review Notes

steve.muench

• 4 weeks later...

these notes are absolutely fantastic, i have just finished my prep year of IB and officially start next year, i struggled a lot with maths in my prep year in grade 10. these notes will help me so much to prepare for grade 11,

thank you so much! :D

these notes are absolutely fantastic, i have just finished my prep year of IB and officially start next year, i struggled a lot with maths in my prep year in grade 10. these notes will help me so much to prepare for grade 11,

thank you so much! :D

• 1 month later...

Something seems to have hacked the initial link I provided in this posting. Clicking on the original link I supplied now redirects so some odd survey.

Trying again to post the link to the notes:

bitly.com/sm-ib-sl-maths-review-notes

Edited by steve.muench
Updated the link after Dropbox dropped support for Public Folders and forced me to move the document.

I've updated the links to my notes in this posting after Dropbox removed support for Public Folders and forced me to move the PDF file to a different place.

The new link (also reflected in the postings above) is:

http://bit.ly/sm-ib-sl-maths-review-notes

I've put a "We've Moved" file in the old location that also contains the links to the new locations so hopefully whoever needs them will still be able to find them.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! I literally logged in just to thank you! I'm currently cramming for IBDP 1 finals and your notes are really helpful.

They are also so organised and pretty! I haven't found such pretty resources online in a long time, and it definitely makes it easy on the eyes, so the stress actually goes down a bit.

Thank you so much for putting it up for everyone! I'm really grateful. 

:) 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • kw0573 locked this topic