I'm new to ibsurvival help me please

Javiro5

hi, im Spanish and i think it would be useful for this webpage to have a sort of instructions to get started.

Like what all of the abbreviations mean, how to create post, or other kind of essential info to become an active member.

Maybe i've screw it up and there is a post like that if that´s the case: may you indicate where it is?

Thank u 4 reading XD

Edited by Javiro5

Hey there!

In any section of this forum where you are allowed to post a new thread, you will find a button on the right-hand side called 'start new topic'. Press that one, and you should be able to start a new thread.

As for abbreviations, could you please specify which abbreviations you're talking about?

It is a bit hard to find, I'll admit that, but there is actually a help section for this forum. All the way on the bottom, right next to a link to 'contact us' and 'privacy policy', you'll find a link to the help section. :)

Hello :)

I´m also new and I don´t really know how this work. I opened this account so I could read the tips, comment and all of that on the IB extended essay, but I am completely lost! I do not even know how I got here... Can somebody please explain almost everything about this forum to me? I saw there where some chat rooms, how can I log in to one? And how can I make a thread? I tried like Javi said but I couldn´t even find the Content tab, is it new content? I am sorry if I bothered someone! And also I am really sorry for my english, I am Mexican, Spanish is my first language, so I am really rusty in english!

I´m also new and I don´t really know how this work. I opened this account so I could read the tips, comment and all of that on the IB extended essay, but I am completely lost! I do not even know how I got here... Can somebody please explain almost everything about this forum to me? I saw there where some chat rooms, how can I log in to one? And how can I make a thread? I tried like Javi said but I couldn´t even find the Content tab, is it new content? I am sorry if I bothered someone! And also I am really sorry for my english, I am Mexican, Spanish is my first language, so I am really rusty in english!

Go on this page:

http://www.ibsurvival.com/

Scroll down and you will see all of the forums for all of the different subjects. Pick the one you're interested in e.g. Extended Essay:

http://www.ibsurvival.com/forum/16-extended-essay/

On the top at the right, above all the posts it says "Start New Topic". Click on that to start a new topic.

There are no chat rooms on the site, it's all forum-based :)

I hope that helps you!

Go on this page:

http://www.ibsurvival.com/

Scroll down and you will see all of the forums for all of the different subjects. Pick the one you're interested in e.g. Extended Essay:

http://www.ibsurvival.com/forum/16-extended-essay/

On the top at the right, above all the posts it says "Start New Topic". Click on that to start a new topic.

There are no chat rooms on the site, it's all forum-based :)

I hope that helps you!

Thank you!!