Need help!

shivani21

basically i have taken biology and chemistry in hl but i did not take physics but i want to do medicine, is it yet fine to continue like i am or any suggestions please.

Depends on where you want to study medicine? I recall my friend saying that physics, biology, and chemistry are required to study medicine in India. So if you're plan is to stay in India to study medicine, you're school will need to get special permission from the IBO so you can take the three sciences or you could take physics as a 7th subject.

• Like 1

Exactly, it depends extremely on a country as well as the university. For example, my friend wants to study medicine in US and her university claims she needs all three sciences. But since its impossible due to our schedule they prefer Physics HL over Biology HL... Seems a bit odd for me but that´s their decision.

That´s why you should definitely check with your university. 

• Like 1

basically i have taken biology and chemistry in hl but i did not take physics but i want to do medicine, is it yet fine to continue like i am or any suggestions please.

Depends on where you want to study medicine? I recall my friend saying that physics, biology, and chemistry are required to study medicine in India. So if you're plan is to stay in India to study medicine, you're school will need to get special permission from the IBO so you can take the three sciences or you could take physics as a 7th subject.