HL Business and Management or HL Psychology?

HelloNimra

Hi,

I really want to study Law in university so here's my choices for subjects next year (I'm in pre-Ib)

HL English

HL History

HL Psychology/Business and Management 

SL Math

SL Biology 

SL Spanish 

As you can see I haven't decided whether I want to study Psychology or Business and Management, what do you guys think would be best? Which of these subjects is the hardest? And does my subject choices look good for applying for Law at universities in the UK.

Please help me out, thanks.

Nimra Iqbal. 

I'd say take Psych HL. It's a truly amazing subject, and if you can put up with the writing workload (which you'll get with any Group 3 HL) you'll find it interesting and easy. 

I don't know about BM but I get the impression that UK universities don't particularly appreciate it, particularly at HL. 

That being said, you should let your personal interest decide, because if you don't like the subject regardless of how easy it is you'll hate it. 

• Like 1

• 5 years later...
On 10/13/2014 at 1:37 AM, HelloNimra said:

Hi,

I really want to study Law in university so here's my choices for subjects next year (I'm in pre-Ib)

HL English

HL History

HL Psychology/Business and Management 

SL Math

SL Biology 

SL Spanish 

As you can see I haven't decided whether I want to study Psychology or Business and Management, what do you guys think would be best? Which of these subjects is the hardest? And does my subject choices look good for applying for Law at universities in the UK.

Please help me out, thanks.

Nimra Iqbal. 

I am a pre ib student, if you don't mind could you tell me what you finally decided, I just wanted to know the outcome. Did you end up doing law in university. I have to decide what subjects I am going to be taking very soon. 

Please help me out, thanks

Dannyaal Ali