Cyprus Trip

hamani

[quote name='hamani' post='21920' date='Aug 11 2008, 11:47 PM']I was wondering if any school attended a trip to the Environmental Center there as part of their IB Science trip there? I was told that many other schools go there? Anyone here went?
If so, tell me how the experience was?[/quote]

As part of the IB Biology course, there is sort of a trip to examine some of the issues presented in the 'Ecology and Evolution' part of the curriculum. Our Biology class used to go to Cyprus, but two years ago, they switched to Barcelona, Spain. We were the second class to go there.

It was fun all the time. I guess you're talking about Environmental Systems instead of Biology? Well the thing is somehow similar. You get to do experiments in the wild and explore different microorganisms, enjoy nature and so on, and after that, you get to go out shopping, eat out and have some fun. So yes, it is fun whether it's in Cyprus or anywhere else :read: . I do advise you to go. It's a chance never to be missed. :P