3 places u want to visit after IB?

eros

Iceland - stunning landscape, cute villages, nice change of climate

Namibia - can see all the stars in the sky when out in the desert, endangered animals like cheetahs and elephants 

Guatemala - rainforest, cloud forest, wildlife biodiversity hotspot, furthering my exploration of the Spanish language and culture

Also, these are a photographer's dream! 

Edited by introspectivebeat

2 hours ago, mac117 said:

1. My bed

2. Iceland

3. Sweden

Definitely going there hopefully with my friends as soon as I graduate!

Edit: well maybe not the first destination it came out weird ;_;  

Well, I should recommend that you go to Sweden during the summer if you want to go to Stockholm or the bigger cities. Everyone get into a depressed state during the winters since they're so dark and long... But if you're aiming to see snow and northern lights, then you'll want to go to the upper Sweden during the winter :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 07/05/2015 at 4:18 AM, IbTrojan said:

1. England (honestly, a whole bunch of European countries, but I'd start with the UK)

2. Every state in the USA

3. Greece

OH MY GOD! I wanted to say the exact same things but in a different order though

1. New York City

2. Go back to Greece (More specifically Athens and Santorini)

3. England 

On July 4, 2014 at 4:44 PM, flinquinnster said:

1. Azerbaijan (the name, the name)

Wow, :) This is the first time I see someone wishing to visit Azerbaijan :) Can I ask why? Just curiosity. 

I would like to visit the following places:

1. Anywhere in the UK. I like British accent :D 
  2. Canada - a very welcoming society. And I greatly respect Justin Trudeau as a Prime Minister.
  3. Spain -- weather. 

1 minute ago, Ludwig S said:

1) Japan (yap, anime!)

2) Germany (my secret love takes forever to explain~)

3) North Pole (time for adventure, man!)

Wanna go to Japan together? I need someone who can speak a little Japanese :dance2:

On 10/31/2016 at 11:35 PM, mushroom said:

1. University of Waterloo

AHAHHAHAH I did not expect to see my uni on this thread. Just curious as to why though? We have the reputation of being one of the 'ugliest' universities in Canada :tears:

Anyways my top 3: 

Italy
UK
Hawaii (US)

• 2 weeks later...

1) China 

2) Paris 

3) Dubai 

... I have so many more can I keep going?? 

4) Hawaii 

5) Australia 

6) Japan 

7) Scotland 

8) India 

9) Nepal 

10) Italy 

uhgg there's just too many places I want to go and I'm stuck here with no money and with ib work... Maybe one day 

• 4 weeks later...

Holly cow, its actually "stress-dissolving" seeing such a loose question, in the middle of desperate, screaming, urging queries about the exams. My preferences are "vacation-destined", which means visiting the universities does not count. Albeit idyllic, specially number 1, which may not be doable at least for now: 

1- California and Nevada (Las Vegas); feeling the frenetic atmosphere of ambition and gambling and new histories being created as well as unique moments with friends: I mean what could be best for a newly-18 year old guy who has just come out of the IB? 

2- A more realist one would be Andaluzia in Spain, for me and some friends are planning incur, around June, in some kind of finalists trip we never had because of the IB Exams in a cool, near to the beach and festive place in Spain. The flights and the stay are cheap, so it is more possible than going to the US.

3- Maybe Canada/Australia. Intrigued by the culture of both. These would be destinations that would clearly contrast with what I usually face, or used to face, so I guess what I really need now is different stuff.     

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Korea -currently into the Hallyu wave, love the food, the language, been there as a kid but everything else that I love about the country is gaining solely from youtube or dramas

California (U.S) - raised there and have many friends there. FOOD. SUN. BEACHES

Japan- sakura leaves, picturesque landscape, food, cat island, fox haven, lots of places, vending machines, i grew up watching japanese animations (spirited away anyone??) 

I live in Norway so I've already done some Europe tours, and I also visited Malaysia alot as a kid. So basically I know the difference. Haha. im sorry but i love asia and the food there. 

hmm.. but i love Denmark.. i just love the urban life and the atmosphere. i travel a lot because of my parents during the holidays so i definitely will get a chance to do what i want in the future although it might not be in the near future

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...