IB French B HL Oral Exam

I think the best way to prepare is practice. Talk in French as much as possible in the time that you have left. Practice speaking with other students in your class (take turns asking each other questions - basically, try to simulate a real oral exam/try to manage a conversation), or if this isn't possible, practice speaking to yourself. Talk to yourself while you're walking home. Talk to yourself while you're in the shower.

Maybe make a list of potential questions you might be asked and jot down a few points on what you could say (be very wary of memorising answers though because you might forget under exam pressure. it's good to give yourself a few ideas but if you can't remember then challenge yourself to make up an answer on the spot). When I was learning my language, I practiced for my oral by recording myself asking questions and putting them on my iPod. I played the whole track and answered them every day until I was pretty much fluent and didn't even have to think about what to say. I'm not sure if your oral will be exactly the same as mine was, but you can at least practice the most common content that you're most likely to encounter. Even though you only have 2 days left, you can still do quite a lot if you work hard - maybe do this 2 or 3 times in the next day or so if this suits the way you learn.

Also, if you have time it's always nice to learn 3-5 idiomatic expressions that you can throw in to really show off your French skill, and try to use some more complex phrases rather than simple ones since you're in French B. But the main thing for the oral exam is just to speak as fluently as you can, so avoid stuttering and pausing.

The last thing to do is just relax. After your teacher asks a question, take a moment to think about what you're going to say You don't have to answer straightaway, as in, in 1 second after your teacher finishes talking. I don't think there's nothing wrong in stopping for 3 seconds and thinking about what exactly you're going to say before beginning your answer. :)