Quest00

Well I'm new here and i was wondering if anyone could help me out.

I am having my IB entrance exam on Monday and i was told that it would be on math and english; which would both be one hour. However i have a MEGA problem:

I HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT TO STUDY ! D:

If any of you have done IB entrance exams before, your experienced help would be really useful!

All i want to know is: What sort of thing should i study for english and math?

*had no IB entrance exam* :blink:

As for what to study, I would look back at whatever you've learned in Maths and English over the last year or so. I imagine that's the type and level of topic they'll want to test you on. Or see if you can ask a teacher what sort of stuff they want you to have covered.

• Like 2

I feel duty bound to take on the role of Lieutenant Apparent and point out to OP that Eivind is being sarcastic. :P

Thank God...sarcasm so isn't my thing coz till I read your message, I thought be was being serious. LOL silly me

Mate, don't worry...just look back at the work you've done over the years and relax coz it ain't gonna be as tough as the real thing ;)

Cheers :)

btw I didn't have to do any test either!

You are lucky in one way because I had to give subjects like physics, math and English. For English I think they will give you few passages to answer and then you are also told to write an essay. For math you will have to answer few logical questions. My entrance was like this. Out of 12 students who gave entrance exam, top 5 were given IB or they can take A levels, rest will have to take A levels.

• 8 years later...
On 4/26/2013 at 5:00 PM, dniviE said:

Yes; there are exams and they are **** hard. Start studying TODAY unless you want to fail your entrance exams! The hardest part of IB is actually the entrance exams, so as soon as they are done you can just lay back and relax! Good luck!

where do you live

• 1 month later...

Passing the exams of International Baccalaereate (IB) is not a piece of cake, a one has to overcome all the subjects that are mentioned just like mathematics, scinence, geagraphy, chemistry, physics, and they also search for the top student for GK which is general knowledge. You must take some help from online academic writers or teachers, I also just searched for write my thesis for me online and got the appreciable results, you can also consult for getting good grades in your IB examination. Good luck!